Saturday, 14 May 2016

Beauty Wish List #2 | High End



As I am currently experiencing quite the lack of disposable cash, I am trying to give my lust for new, pretty and expensive beauty items an outlet by creating a wishlist instead. So here you have it - my high end beauty wishlist! I so wish this was a haul post instead

1. Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette

Yes, the simple, original chocolate bar. I feel like every single blogger already has this, and the current hype is all about the new ones, such as the bon bons one or the peachy one, but none of them appeal to me as much as this one does. Mark my words - one day, chocolate bar, you will be mine!

2. Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation

My humble collection of high end makeup has been expanding, but I'm still yet to try a high end foundation. I've heard so many good things about this, and as my skin is not as angry with me as it used to be, touch wood, a lighter base like this is right up my street.

3. Guerlain Terracotta Bronzer

I'm quite new to the world of bronzers, but it hasn't escaped my notice that these ones are supposed to be one of the best. Plus, their shade range is great, so I'd even be able to find one for my pale skin!

4. MAC lipstick in Velvet Teddy

Everyone loves MAC lipsticks. So do I. And this is one of the most popular shades. Nevertheless, I've been really into nudes lately, and I have heard that Velvet Teddy is flattering on all skintones, and I really really want to jump on the bandwagon and try it. actually, I feel like most of my choices are very much 'jump on the bandwagon' choices, but I don't care

5. Zoeva Rose Golden Brush Set

The one in the picture is volume 2, but to be honest I would be over the moon with either of the rose gold brush sets. I've never tried anything from Zoeva, and these brushes are just the most gorgeous brushes I have ever set my eyes upon. Not that I've actually set my eyes upon them, because I don't have them. Ah well.

6. Too Faced 'Better Than Sex' Mascara

This is such a popular mascara, it must be good. Too Faced is an amazing brand, the packaging is pink so of course I love it, plus the name makes quite a bold claim. I have about a million mascaras on the go so I really don't need another, but is it really better than sex? I'd have to try it to find out...

Anyway, this rounds up my little high end wishlist - I feel like instead of wishlist, this blogpost should be entitled 'wishful thinking' instead.

Have you tried out any of these products? Which products are on your current wishlist?



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From Susan. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig